Stubenberg Castle, Săcueni
Short history of the buildingThe estate from Săcueni became the property of Earl Gusztáv Stubenberg in 1830. He rebuilt the old Baroque castle at the turn of the century. The rebuilding process ended in 1906. This is the time, when the Classical-style lobby with columns and the northeast wing had been built.
AccessSăcueni is located at 47 km north from Oradea, and at only 7 km from the border to Hungary. From the direction of Oradea, the easiest way to get to Săcueni is by car by following national road 19 and E671.